Your privacy is important to Beyond Zero Emissions. We are committed to protecting the privacy of personal information that we collect in order to undertake our work.
- Beyond Zero Emissions may collect the following personal information: name, postal address, email, phone number, financial information, survey information, opinions that relate to our work.
- We will collect, hold and use personal information to undertake work necessary to realise the goals of Beyond Zero Emissions stated in our constitution, including: research, advocacy, education, engagement programs, communications, fundraising, recruitments and volunteer management.
- We collect and store information through email, phone calls, websites and meetings.
- We will take reasonable measures to securely store your information. Only authorised staff, volunteers and third-parties contracted to undertake work on our behalf will have access to personal information.
- Personal information we keep about you can be accessed by making a request to the Chief Executive Officer. We may charge a small fee to cover the expense of making available your personal information.
- You can make a complaint about a suspected breach of privacy by contacting the Secretary of Beyond Zero Emissions.
- We will not store any unsolicited personal information that may be provided to us.
247 Flinders Lane, Melbourne 3000
Phone or Email: See Contact Us