We have developed a guide for communities who want rapid progress towards zero emissions in their local community: the Zero Carbon Communities Guide. It is based on our experience:
- working with several communities and
- our extensive Zero Carbon Australia research.
Our vision is a rapidly growing network of communities across Australia, working together to achieve zero carbon status.
Steps to a Zero Carbon Community
The steps that your community can take towards zero emissions are:
- Community engagement
- Emissions reduction target
- Council endorsement
- Baseline emissions
- Project options
- Transition Strategy
- Reporting and review
This guide clearly describes each step.
More about Zero Carbon Communities: including:
- progress updates,
- descriptions of events like the launch of the guide, and
- podcasts of interviews.
Get a Copy
- You can download this guide for free.
- We are building a community of interested people, so we ask you to register.
- Register to Download Zero Carbon Communities Guide
- You should get an automatic email, which is to check that the email address you entered works.
- Click “Yes please confirm subscription”.
- Then, you should get a second automatic email which gives you access to the ZCC Guide.
- Click “download guide”.
- Our emails give you a link to “unsubscribe”.
You can buy a hard copy of the Guide from our online shop.
Zero Carbon Communities Guide
Beyond Zero Emissions
Fitzroy, Victoria, Australia