With your support Beyond Zero Emissions will continue to show that a zero emissions Australia is achievable and affordable now.
Every dollar helps us deliver ground breaking research, support communities to become zero carbon, and advocate for a zero emissions Australia through our radio shows, discussion group and communication campaigns.
We are a volunteer powered think tank, so your donation will go a long way.
Make a one-off donation or become a regular donor
Other ways to donate: Direct Debit
You can instruct your bank to: (1) make a “one-off payment” to BZE, or (2) set up regular “monthly payments”. It’s easy with internet banking.
A “one-off donation” is just like paying an ordinary bill:
- Payment to: Beyond Zero Emissions Fund
- Bank: Bendigo Bank
- BSB: 633-000
- Account: 139-914-402
- Enter your ‘name’ and ‘donation’ so it appears on the BZE bank statement
To set up a “monthly donation” you do two extra things:
- Enter the date of the first payment, and
- Select “monthly” recurring payment.
So that we can send you a tax receipt, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, including: (1) your name, (2) the donation amount, (3) the donation date and (4) whether it will be a monthly donation.
If you work in an organisation with a workplace giving program through Good2Give, you can arrange for Beyond Zero Emissions to be one of the supported not-for-profit organisations. Donations are made from your before tax pay, so there’s no need for a tax receipt.
Your company also has the opportunity to match the workplace donations.
Make a bequest in your will
When some people write their will, they take the opportunity to support the continuation of an activity that is important to them, like the climate solutions research and advocacy of Beyond Zero Emissions. read more …
Your donation will continue our world-leading research into carbon solutions that are driving commitment and action for a zero carbon Australia.
With your support, we’ve had great success:
- Our pioneering Stationary Energy Plan changed the conversation on renewables in Australia, convincing governments, businesses and communities that 100% renewable electricity was possible
- Repowering Port Augusta – a blueprint for replacing coal with solar – galvanised a successful five-year community campaign that resulted in the South Australian Government backing a concentrated solar thermal plant
- Renewable Energy Superpower has become the spoken ambition of Australian climate leaders
- our Electric Vehicle report showed Australia could easily and affordably match and even top the UK’s lead on electric vehicles, and was endorsed by the ACT and Queensland Governments
- Zero Carbon Communities Guide quickly inspired community confidence and action at the local level
- Rethinking Cement – the world’s first report showing how cement can be decarbonised – generated national interest and support across the construction and infrastructure sector within months of its release.
If you have any questions, suggestions or issues, please contact us.
Beyond Zero Emissions is a not-for-profit organisation and is registered with the Australian Charities and Not-For-Profits Commission.
Donations of $2 or more are tax deductible.