Beyond Zero Emissions is registered with the Australian Charities and Not-For-Profits Commission.
Donations of $2 or more are tax deductible.
Like to back the Zero Carbon Australia projects? Great! There are several ways to donate:
Credit Card or PayPal
Click on the orange donate button.
This takes you to the BZE PayPal page.
You can make one-off or monthly donations.
*** Credit Card
To donate using credit card, you do NOT need a PayPal account:
- Fill in the amount,
- You may click on the “Make This Recurring (Monthly)” box,
- Fill in your credit card details, and
- Click on the orange “Review Donation and Continue” button
To donate using PayPal, click on the orange PayPal “Log in” button, and follow instructions.
You will automatically get a tax invoice emailed to you.
You can donate by setting up a one-off or recurring payment from your online banking facility using these account details:
- Pay to: Beyond Zero Emissions Fund
- Bank: Bendigo Bank
- BSB: 633-000
- Account: 139-914-402
- Reference: Your name
So that we can send you a tax receipt, please send an email to email@example.com, including your name, the donation date, and donation amount.
If you would like your donation to go to a particular project, let us know that too.
If you work in an organisation with a workplace giving program through Good2Give, you can arrange for Beyond Zero Emissions to be one of the supported not-for-profit organisations. Donations are made from your before tax pay, so there’s no need for a tax receipts.
Your company also has the opportunity to match the workplace donations.
You can use your credit card to make secure, one-off or regular, donations via the Give Now platform at Give Now – Beyond Zero Emissions.
Your donation can be in your name, that of your organisation or in honour of somebody special.
Make a bequest in your will
When some people write their will, they take the opportunity to support the continuation of an activity that is important to them, like the climate solutions research and advocacy of Beyond Zero Emissions. read more …
Your donation will help BZE continue to create practical solutions to climate change.
Our work has been recognised internationally:
We’ll put your donation to work:
- Developing rapid emissions reduction pathways for every sector in the Australian economy, based on 100% renewable energy and a transformed agriculture sector
- Engaging Australians to create zero emissions communities via Zero Carbon Communities
- Providing expert briefings and analysis on emissions reduction in every sector and at local, sub-national, national and global scales. Our work is known for its groundbreaking analysis of the reforms needed in buildings, transport, land-use, energy and industries, and talks up the opportunities arising for Australia as a renewable energy superpower in our decarbonising world.
We don’t compromise on the climate science, and we don’t promote solutions that will half solve the problem twenty years too late.
Beyond Zero Emissions will not share your information with any third party.
Do you have any questions, suggestions or issues? Please contact us directly.