This month we will be checking in with the team behind our Snapshot Climate Tool - from inception, to new milestones and what's next...
Communities and councils have a strong and proud history of leading climate action. As a joint initiative led by Beyond Zero Emissions and Ironbark Sustainability, the Snapshot Climate Tool provides standardised carbon emissions profiles for every municipality in Australia. Through offering a snapshot of local emissions, communities are equipped with the information they need to continue to drive change.
Here are some follow up resources and links that were discussed during the session:
- Snapshot Climate Tool – search for your local communities report
- Snapshot Climate Tool methodology documentation
- Australian Local Government Climate Review survey 2021 – We’d greatly appreciate your participation, at either and individual or council level.
- Australian Local Government Review 2018 webpage and PDF report
- Google’s Environmental Insights Explorer
- Tree Canopy in EIE
Tue, 9 Mar 2021
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm AEST
This event has passed