BZE Radio Show
Beyond Zero Emissions presents two weekly programs on 3CR community radio 855AM, covering all issues relating to climate change including the latest news, interviews, science, solutions, technology and community actions.The shows are entirely produced by volunteers.
Never miss a show! Follow us on Twitter: @beyondzeronews – using hashtag #bzelive
The thrilling voices of climate action
Tune in on Mondays (Australian Eastern Time) from 5pm to 6pm for community campaigns in Australia and abroad to go beyond zero emissions. We visit farming, forestry and coal mining communities, financiers, film makers, politicians, high speed rail and EV buffs to chronicle the transition that is a race against time.
Broadcast every Monday from 5pm to 6pm on Radio 3CR – 855AM, or stream at www.3cr.org.au/streaming.
We have been fortunate to welcome a large number of locally known and world-renowned speakers to past radio community and technology shows including:
- Dr Tim Flannery, 2007 Australian of the Year
- Dr David Suzuki, Scientist and environmentalist
- Dr David Mills, Chief Scientific Officer and founder, Ausra
- Prof Wieslaw Maslowski, US Naval Postgraduate School, Oceanography
- Amory B. Lovins, Rocky Mountain Institute
- Prof Schellnhuber, Director, Potsdam Institute
- Prof Clive Hamilton, Author and professor of public ethics, ANU
- Tony Kevin, Author of Crunchtime
- Dr Keith Lovegrove, Solar Thermal Group, ANU
- Philip Sutton, Greenleap Strategic Institute
- David Spratt, Author of Climate Code Red
- David Rovics, Singer/songwriter
Science AND solutions show
The latest in climate change solutions
Join us on Fridays (Australian Eastern Time) from 8:30am to 9am AEST for interviews with leading international experts to bring you the very latest scientific research and insights into the global warming crisis.
Broadcast every Friday from 8:30am to 9am on Radio 3CR – 855AM or stream at www.3cr.org.au/streaming. Repeated every Monday 6:30am to 7am.