- Day: The first Monday of most months (Second Monday in November, Not January)
- Time: 6:30 to 8 pm.
- Afterwards: Join us as we continue the discussion over a drink or meal at the Clyde Hotel next door.
Fritz Loewe Theatre. View map.
McCoy Building (Building 200)
University of Melbourne
Elgin St (On the corner with Swanton St)
Carlton, Victoria, 3053
Directions: The McCoy Building is on the south side of Elgin St, where it meets Swanston St. From Elgin St, go up to the first-floor level and enter the building via the sliding doors. The lecture theatre is then on your right.
- Entry: Free
- Booking: No need to book, just turn up.
- Running late: The sliding doors may be locked after 6.45 pm – but you’ll see a mobile number on the sign by the doors; please ring and we can let you in.
- Public transport: You can catch a tram to Melbourne University tram-stop 1, on Swanston St near Faraday St.
Parking: One close car park is the Eastern Precinct Car Park, 379 Cardigan St Carlton.
- Queries: Please contact the BZE office
Since 2008 we have welcomed hundreds of presenters including:
- Dr David Suzuki, Canadian environmentalist and author
- Adam Bandt, federal member of parliament
- Phil Hart, member of the Australian Association for the Study of Peak Oil (ASPO)
- Ian Dunlop, former head of the Australian Coal Association
- Dr Keith Lovegrove, Head of the ANU Solar Thermal Group