It’s a great opportunity to exchange information and ideas to encourage the urgent transformation of Australia into a zero carbon economy.
No RSVP needed, just turn up!
When and where
Date: First Monday of the month (unless otherwise advertised here). Not January.
Time: 6.30pm to 8pm.
Location: University of Melbourne – Fritz Loewe Theatre. View map.
McCoy Building (Bldg 200)
Parkville, VIC 3052
Running late? The doors may be locked after 6.45pm but you’ll see a mobile number on the sign by the doors; please ring and we can let you in.
Afterwards: join us as we continue the discussion over a drink or meal at the Clyde Hotel next door.
BZE thanks the Climate and Energy College at Melbourne University for supporting us in bringing you these events.
Since 2008 we have welcomed hundreds of presenters including:
- Dr David Suzuki, Canadian environmentalist and author
- Adam Bandt, federal member of parliament
- Phil Hart, member of the Australian Association for the Study of Peak Oil (ASPO)
- Ian Dunlop, former head of the Australian Coal Association
- Dr Keith Lovegrove, Head of the ANU Solar Thermal Group
Recordings of previous discussion groups
Can’t make a session? Find out what happened by accessing the podcast and – where applicable – presentation slides. Some sessions are audio only, others are audio and video.