This page contains the latest updates and upcoming events based on Beyond Zero Emissions’ existing Zero Carbon Australia reports.
Coming Up –
- July – EcoCity World Summit July 2017 – Zero Carbon Communities and Zero Carbon Industry workshops and talks
- May – May 3-4th – The 55th Annual Australian Solar Council Conference and Exhibition – BZE’s Melbourne team will be at a BZE stall at this popular FREE Australian Solar Council conference.
- May – May 9-12 – The National Manufacturing Week conference and exhibition – NMW 2017 is free-to-attend and will feature five critical areas facing the manufacturing sector, including sustainability.
- May – May 5 Climate Policy review submissions on discussion paper – BZE statement (tba) and submission (tba)
April Update 2017
- Zero Carbon Communities updates here, Zero Carbon Industry updates here
- Engineers Australia Energy Superpower forum in Newcastle
January – March 2017
- Perth renewable energy events and forums with Professor Fiona Stanley and RenewWA alliance
- New BZE CEO Vanessa Petrie on board
- New top 100 Best Independent Think Tanks ranking
- Sustainable Living Festival outreach #zeroin10 program, with special guests Tim Forcey (My Efficient Electric Home) and Richard Keech (Energy Freedom Home)
- ‘Finkel Review’ Department of the Environment and Energy’s Independent Review of the National Electricity Market. BZE statement and submission
October – December 2016
- November, December Electric Vehicle Report launches in Melbourne and Canberra
- November Renewable Energy Superpower launch Perth
- New Zero Carbon Communities national manager Imogen Jubb on board
- Jennifer Bates legacy and memorials
July – September 2016