- Beyond Zero Emissions CEO: Sep 2013 – August 2016.
- Adjunct Professor: Institute of Environmental Studies: University of New South Wales, Sydney
- Visiting Fellow: Fenner School of Environment and Society: Australian National University, Canberra
- Associate: Melbourne Sustainable Society Institute: University of Melbourne
For details of the Current CEO
Stephen worked on:
- Climate change for 20 years, across renewable energy, energy efficiency, transport, agriculture and forestry,
- Setting up the Clean Energy Regulator (Senior executive),
- International climate change issues at the OECD (2002 – 2004),
- The Australian mandatory renewable energy target (Late 1990s),
- PhD on village scale renewable energy projects in the Pacific Islands (Funded by Greenpeace: Mid 1990s).
Contact Stephen via BZE Melbourne Office: +61 (0)3-9415-1301