Listen to BZE podcast on the recent US presidential vote for Donald Trump and its implications for climate and energy policy.
BZE Technology Radio Show: 12 Dec 2016: Podcast
Dr Sara Bice addressed an Executive Roundtable (before the 20 January inauguration) about what a Trump presidency could mean for climate policy, transparency and women, on questions including:
· What will a Trump presidency mean for the Paris Agreement?
· What could a Trump presidency mean for climate change mitigation, more generally?
· Does it matter whether a US President supports climate change mitigation or not? Will this really affect us all the way in Australia?
· How could Trump’s picks for key offices (e.g. EPA, Energy Secretary) affect the US commitments to climate change mitigation?
· Can Trump really revitalise America’s refinery industry?
BZE Guest: Dr Sara Bice (Director, Research Translation at Melbourne School of Government) of the University of Melbourne
Broadcast: 12 December 2016 @3CR
BZE interview team: Kay Wennagel, Michael Staindl, Natalie Bucknell